Adding new team members and setting their privilege levels is really easy with GoProposal. This is how you do it.
Step by Step Guide
1. Just click the Add New Team Member Button
2. Complete all the information required for the team member
3. If you don’t want to include a Mobile Phone No. for example, just put a –
4. Choose whether you want to all this person access to the admin area ie to be able to edit the content of the proposal
5. Decide if you want this person to have Two Factor Authentication. This is where they have to also add a special code which will have been text to them, before they can login.
6. Moving forward, the Team Member will be able to set their own password but you can overwrite it if you need to.
7. The number of users you can add will be determined by your subscription plan.