Need to locate a certain proposal? There are various ways you can filter your proposals to find what you are looking for.
How To Filter
Step 1. Head to your proposal dashboard
Log in to the admin section of your app and go to your proposal dashboard.
Step 2. Use the search criteria to filter
To filter, define your search criteria using the drop down and free text bar options in the bar at the top of the page.
Once you have made your choices, select filter.
- Proposal Status - you can choose to display only won, lost or draft proposals.
- Type of proposal - you can filter by proposal type, for example display only renewals or extra work orders.
- Date produced - you can ask the dashboard to display proposals dated back to 30, 60, and 90 days. Alternatively, you can display proposals from all time or choose a custom date range.
- Staff member - This option enables to you refine your search criteria based on the staff member who produced the proposal
- Principal in charge and person responsible for servicing your client:
To filter your list by the principal in charge, select from the drop down menu. For person responsible for servicing, type their name into the box.
Once done, click filter.
You might also be interested in the following: