Connecting GoProposal to Zapier and then to the rest of your ecosystem, is super simple.
1. First you need a Zapier account
2. Head to the Integrations tab within your GoProposal app, select Zapier and turn on the integration.
3. You then just need to copy the API Key
4. Head over to Zapier, setup a Zap and choose GoProposal from the list.
5. Then choose what you want to trigger the Zap, whether that's Proposal Created or the Proposal Won.
6. Select which app you'd like to connect GoProposal to.
7. Then marry up the data from GoProposal to the available option in your destination app. The data that can be pulled from GoProposal is:
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
Staff Office Phone
Principle in Charge
Future Goal Date
Totals Monthly Net
Totals Monthly Taxable Net
Totals Monthly Tax
Totals Monthly Gross
Totals One-Off Net
Totals One-Off Taxable Net
Totals One-Off Tax
Totals One-Off Gross
Totals Annualised Net
Totals Annualised Tax
Totals Annualised Gross
Acceptance Page URL
Proposal PDF (document)
Letter of Engagement PDF (document)
Line Items (as a list)
The Zap will then be automatically triggered when the Proposal is created or won.
As each Zap is so varied in its possibility, unfortunately we can't support this integration beyond connecting GoProposal to Zapier.
Please be mindful that there may be a few minutes delay in the Zap being triggered.
This integration should give you enormous flexibility.
Have further questions? Contact us at SupportGoProposal@sage.com